NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|San Francisco Bay Area Saab Club Bulletin Board|
If you happen to work or have some reason to be in Marin/San Rafael(sp?) area, Peter's Saab or Peter's Zaab Service is excellent. My wife used to work at ILM and would drop her car off there whenever it needed service. He knows how to fix anything well AND he can spot and perform great pro-active and preventative maintenance before you have a big problem/expense.
posted by 12.234.2...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Tarooka , Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:28:47
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, TD, Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:00:22
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Bradley, Fri, 3 May 2002 20:43:13
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Yves Apamanteus, Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:15:56
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Vicki, Sun, 28 Apr 2002 01:05:36
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Cliff, Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:45:05
- Marin, Scott Paterson , Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:29:08
- Re: Good Repair Shops in the East Bay?, Paul , Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:28:06
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.