NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I completely agree. Based on this woman's past correspondence, she clearly does not think things through a great extent. She seems to only offer knee-jerk reactions, of which has evidently caused more harm than help on her behalf. I have an awful lot to think about this weekend, and hopefully I will be able to offer some sort of positive update in the near future. We'll see, though. Thanks again for your feedback and input, as it is greatly appreciated. Drive safely, and KEEP ON SAABING!!!
Present - 1990 Saab 900 Turbo "Katarina" - 259,520 miles
Past - 1987 Saab 900S "Katie"
posted by 67.96.76...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Update...NOT a happy camper...LONG..., Clay McNeely , Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:26:28
- Re: Update...NOT a happy camper...LONG..., MJP, Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:52:35
- regarding your car being "totaled", saabgirle, Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:32:39
- The lady makes a good point, dtech, Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:01:41
- You were too nice..., Brian in MA, Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:42:41
- And her linguistic skills stink! n/m, Clay McNeely , Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:54:12
- Re: Update...NOT a happy camper...LONG..., JimD, Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:52:27
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.