The EV-1 was a good car. GM found out the required very little upkeep. The cars were quiet and most people who leased them wanted to keep them. This story is just sensationalized. I realize most of us love our gas hogging cars but electric may be the best way to go. It is going to take time for better technology to be built and there will be bumps along the way.
posted by 68.87.97...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- It's actually getting serious now., John Myers , Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:24:15
- Re: It's actually getting serious now., BobS, Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:04:48
- Well let's see..., Noel , Fri, 13 Apr 2012 06:19:56
- Sensationalism, Coggs, Fri, 13 Apr 2012 05:32:48
- Re: It's actually getting serious now., Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 12 Apr 2012 19:25:01
- Risk vs reward., John Myers , Fri, 13 Apr 2012 07:21:06
- Huh?, ELaw , Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:59:05
- Re: time, Siegfried, Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:29:41
- Umm, ANWR?, John Myers , Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:33:22
- excuse me, AeroEd , Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:26:17
- Is it?, Siegfried, Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:09:06
- The perils of testing till failure..., MI-Roger , Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:04:31
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!