NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
There are established guidelines for required room exhaust/ventilation based upon battery type and charging rates, at least for lead-acid and the release of hydrogen gas. I think I've also seen reference for nickel-cadium batteris. I'm far from a battery expert, don't know how their "extreme" battery testing might have affected his particular lithium (I assume) battery, but quick googling reveals that lithium batteries release oxygen when overcharged.
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th]
2004 9-3 Aero SS
2005 9-5 Aero
2005 9-5 Arc
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- It's actually getting serious now., John Myers , Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:24:15
- Re: It's actually getting serious now., BobS, Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:04:48
- Well let's see..., Noel , Fri, 13 Apr 2012 06:19:56
- Sensationalism, Coggs, Fri, 13 Apr 2012 05:32:48
- Re: It's actually getting serious now., Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 12 Apr 2012 19:25:01
- Risk vs reward., John Myers , Fri, 13 Apr 2012 07:21:06
- Huh?, ELaw , Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:59:05
- Re: time, Siegfried, Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:29:41
- Umm, ANWR?, John Myers , Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:33:22
- excuse me, AeroEd , Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:26:17
- Is it?, Siegfried, Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:09:06
- The perils of testing till failure..., MI-Roger , Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:04:31
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.