Ten Most Recently Updated Saabnet.com Member Photo Galleries | Profiles
Become a Saabnet.com Member Today - Click Here!
Iâm equally guilty of helping make this a record setting long thread on Saabnet. I suppose there ought to be a law against that too and you should all post hateful lies about me on the internet accordingly.
This thread is NOT entertaining me simply because I am tired of seeing the accusations that no one is addressing this concern or another of Anil such as shipping on time, which HAS been addressed and itâs simply ludicrous that any mature adult would think that anything would routinely be shipped faster than Chad shipped it. The documentation has been provided by Chad more than once yet the facts remain ignored repeatedly by the so-called customer (who in their right mind would want customers like Anil?).
We are not and will not get anywhere as far as getting Anil to recognize that he is behaving in a ridiculous manner, and will keep seeing comments posted accusing us all of being in collusion in the largest after market parts scam ever to hit the planet. Funny, I thought I was just a guy who liked Saabs way too much and had no idea Iâd joined such an elite and secret society by hanging around Saabnet.
Disagreements happen in life. Itâs never fun (at least not for me) but hopefully mature people can work through them. Weâre not seeing a mature person on Anilâs end of this transaction. Reading the repeated and unfounded accusations, Iâm reminded of an old Billy Joel song, which contains the lyrics âyou can never argue with a crazy mind, you ought to know by nowâ). Yet here I am writing about it again. Now who is crazy? Ha ha.
Bottom line for me is that I am perhaps more bothered than anything over the fact that Anil is posting negative and incorrect information about Chad and his business on line which now extend to Yahoo Local.
Iâve dealt with people like Anil in my life and never enjoyed it. Iâve never been in the car business in any way except for a short time I did accounting consulting work for a sleazy used car dealer, and he hated Saabs, and I resigned because the owner was such a jerk. I do not tolerate jerks well or suffer fools as the expression goes. The facts however wonât prevent someone from lumping us all into some imagined scheme to defraud Saab owners.
I for one would like to see an end to this thread and for Anil to crawl back under the rock he crawled out from under, and to also please go back on whatever medication he is off of.
P.S. when and where is our next secret society meeting to discuss the 2012 plans to rip people off? I must have missed the email telling me where to meet up this month.
posted by 108.216.174...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Simply SAAB? Simply not for me, Nader, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:47:36
- Re: The smoking gun!, 93Vector, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:44:39
- Re: The smoking gun!, Anil, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 13:47:02
- dude...get it through your thick skull...., Rizzlius, Sat, 23 Jun 2012 20:34:49
- Re: The smoking gun!, rob, Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:07:11
- Come on now, I have been accused of, Reality, Sat, 23 Jun 2012 07:01:46
- Re: The smoking gun!, Snowmobile , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:07:07
- Re: The smoking gun!, HudsonValleySaabGuy, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:54:55
- Re: The smoking gun!, TML, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:43:40
- LOLZ! "Most are independent parts dealers like him", turrbo , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:04:34
- I bet you're actually thinking this is working., John Myers , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:00:04
- Re: wt actual f?, 93Vector, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:54:24
- keep flogging that dead horse... nm, Simon S, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:51:47
- So now you're threatening to slander this entire site?, Chadwick , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:36:14
- hello from independent parts consumer from Mordor (n/m), Siegfried, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:04:32
- Wow, thanks for finding that!, Chadwick , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:49:59
- Re: Simply SAAB? Simply not for me, Judge Judy, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:23:28
- Re: Simply SAAB? Simply not for me, turbocon86, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 08:51:49
- Re: Simply SAAB? Simply not for me, JustinHiFi , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 07:40:49
- Re: Daniel/Nader don't you know..., 93Vector, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 05:53:36
- David/Anil getting more friends to post for them?, turrbo , Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:57:20
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!