My experience is that they lure you in with the advertised cheap price for an enamel finish. However, once inside they are really no cheaper that any reputable independent body shop. As they charge for masking and removal of trim headlights etc. which really adds up fast. I would be interested to hear what their estimate is that they quote you.
posted by 149.101.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Maaco paint job... how much and how good/bad ?, STICKMAN, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 08:09:12
- Hit or miss for Maaco paint job, mysaab, Fri, 10 Aug 2012 15:11:07
- What about a local trade school?, CWilson, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 23:11:49
- Re: Maaco paint job... how much and how good/bad ?, ParkhurstJ, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:30:26
- Re: Maaco paint job... how much and how good/bad ?, Keith, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:02:35
- Re: Maaco paint job... how much and how good/bad ?, Craig, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 09:39:16
- Re: Maaco paint job... how much and how good/bad ?, BD, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 08:19:26
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!