NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The bulletin board will automagically make them an active link so nobody has to copy and paste it...
p.s. I edited the post.
1973 Saab Sonett III (Current)
1983 Saab 900 Turbo
1985 Saab 900 Sedan
1990 Saab 900
1992 Saab 900S
1999 Saab 9-3 Turbo
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (RIP 95K/Accident-guy ran stop sign)
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (Current)
2007 Saab 9-3 SportCombi (Wife's)
2010 Saab 9-3X Wagon (Wife's)
Winner 1996 Saab Owners Convention Rally Novice Class
Winner 1999 Saab Owners Convention Rally (All Classes)
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, MI-Roger , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 17:08:121
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, none-yet, Thu, 8 Feb 2018 07:37:41
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, DickT , Wed, 7 Feb 2018 16:51:33
- No idea, way cool., Cary, Mon, 5 Feb 2018 16:05:13
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, Dennis_MA , Sat, 3 Feb 2018 07:55:06
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, Norval99 , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 21:51:45
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, Norval99 , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 21:28:05
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, EGD , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 20:09:20
- Re: OT: Where to learn how to operate an Antique Sawmill?, bobc , Fri, 2 Feb 2018 18:20:31
- Thanks!, MI-Roger , Sat, 3 Feb 2018 04:52:45
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.