NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
These guys are obviously BS artists and sooner or later they're going to get you if you keep going to them. If they can't get you to lay for non-existent problems, they might just create some real ones (which is very easy). I paid a dealer to change my differential fluid one time and they only put about half the fluid in it was supposed to have. 10,000 miles later I needed a new differential but by then it was nearly impossible to prove anything. There's and old saying, "if you lay down with dogs, you get up with flees." These guys are dogs. I wouldn't let them wash my car let alone take it back in the shop for monkey business.
posted by 68.40.170...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Jeep Liberty and dealer scare tactic?, CBS , Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:08:56
- Re: Jeep Liberty and dealer scare tactic?, No Snaab , Sat, 3 Dec 2011 05:15:50
- "Free" oil changes ..., JMF , Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:36:58
- Boat payment....., Mike Lynch , Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:33:51
- Could be..., Noel , Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:05:22
- Re: Jeep Liberty and dealer scare tactic?, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:52:43
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.