NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
A large -- can't remember the exact size -- hex wrench and poof done in 5 minutes. Don't really have to raise the Jeep since ground clearance is good. I will check the level at least. Fun when the snow is now starting to pile up. Still don't trust the dealer since no leak evidence is evident. Any opinions about the front "axle seal leaking"? -- I asked if it was by the inner driver and the guy looked stunned (that I knew what an inner driver was) and said "ya". Not sure he even knew what an inner driver was.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Jeep Liberty and dealer scare tactic?, CBS , Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:08:56
- Re: Jeep Liberty and dealer scare tactic?, No Snaab , Sat, 3 Dec 2011 05:15:50
- "Free" oil changes ..., JMF , Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:36:58
- Boat payment....., Mike Lynch , Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:33:51
- Could be..., Noel , Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:05:22
- Re: Jeep Liberty and dealer scare tactic?, Justin VanAbrahams, Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:52:43
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.