2004-2008 MY RX8s are covered by an 8yr/100k engine warranty, which would have covered the secondary oil pump. 2009-2012 MY cars are a 3-year warranty... either way he should have been covered...?
The rotary engine is not without its faults of course, but a really interesting one to drive, too.
posted by 12.195.130...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Mazda RX8, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 3 Jan 2012 11:17:57
- Re: Mazda RX8, No Snaab , Sun, 8 Jan 2012 06:50:52
- Re: Mazda RX8, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 9 Jan 2012 13:55:56
- Re: Mazda RX8, No Snaab , Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:33:19
- Re: Mazda RX8, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:32:06
- Elise, No Snaab , Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:39:00
- Re: Elise, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 10 Jan 2012 12:02:56
- Elise, No Snaab , Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:38:38
- Flat torque curve, JMF , Mon, 9 Jan 2012 14:27:33
- Apex seals, Noel , Fri, 6 Jan 2012 17:14:16
- coworker bought used one last year, AeroEd , Thu, 5 Jan 2012 10:19:12
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!