NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
You guys are making me reminisce about my first car -- ahh, those two big SU carbs that I balanced by putting two hands simultaneously over the intakes -- a 1972 Datsun 240Z that I restored. Simple, lightweight, and fast. The two seat design w/hatch was great fun. Didn't have the nimbleness of a mid-engine mount RX7, but I could sure take my buddies RX7 in a straight race.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Mazda RX8, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 3 Jan 2012 11:17:57
- Re: Mazda RX8, No Snaab , Sun, 8 Jan 2012 06:50:52
- Re: Mazda RX8, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 9 Jan 2012 13:55:56
- Re: Mazda RX8, No Snaab , Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:33:19
- Re: Mazda RX8, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:32:06
- Elise, No Snaab , Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:39:00
- Re: Elise, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 10 Jan 2012 12:02:56
- Elise, No Snaab , Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:38:38
- Flat torque curve, JMF , Mon, 9 Jan 2012 14:27:33
- Apex seals, Noel , Fri, 6 Jan 2012 17:14:16
- coworker bought used one last year, AeroEd , Thu, 5 Jan 2012 10:19:12
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.