NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Other Cars Bulletin Board|
Probably one of the best cars Lotus has ever made--personally I'd prefer one over the Mazda. With Lotus getting a little "wobbly" of late there may only be so many opportunities to own one and I suspect it would turn out to be a good investment. My first car was a Triumph GT6 and ever since then I have a thing for small, light, nimble little cars (a Chaterham 7 would be the ultimate).
posted by 68.40.170...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Mazda RX8, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 3 Jan 2012 11:17:57
- Re: Mazda RX8, No Snaab , Sun, 8 Jan 2012 06:50:52
- Re: Mazda RX8, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 9 Jan 2012 13:55:56
- Re: Mazda RX8, No Snaab , Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:33:19
- Re: Mazda RX8, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 10 Jan 2012 10:32:06
- Elise, No Snaab , Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:39:00
- Re: Elise, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 10 Jan 2012 12:02:56
- Elise, No Snaab , Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:38:38
- Flat torque curve, JMF , Mon, 9 Jan 2012 14:27:33
- Apex seals, Noel , Fri, 6 Jan 2012 17:14:16
- coworker bought used one last year, AeroEd , Thu, 5 Jan 2012 10:19:12
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.