Interesting post. I'm here in Seattle too and use Scanwest and (occasionally) Moe's for service. I am gradually upgrading my Aero and have planned a Stage 3 Nordic tune with hardware from GS. Looks like I'l have to wait for Spring ($$$, you know, to do it right) but I talked to Nick a few months ago regarding the tune and where to get it done. Wanted to drive to MO but he persuaded me that is was a one or two day job at best, and that Scanwest could do all the work here and save me the trip and fuel costs. He said he ships stuff to Scanwest all the time so I don't get why they are being skittish about it except, perhaps, that they are an Abbott authorized reseller and don't want any more competition...? no, that can't be right.
posted by 67.183.221...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Reliability w/ JZW, Nordic, BSR etc?, ryan, Fri, 3 Aug 2012 08:48:52
- Thanks for the comments.., ryan, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 10:09:24
- Re: Reliability w/ JZW, Nordic, BSR etc?, Aero~0657, Sat, 4 Aug 2012 22:39:40
- Re: Reliability w/ JZW, Nordic, BSR etc?, JZW , Sat, 4 Aug 2012 13:50:49
- Re: Reliability w/ JZW, Nordic, BSR etc?, Gary P, Sat, 4 Aug 2012 13:47:57
- It's not so much the tune as the car..., RBatsch, Sat, 4 Aug 2012 10:38:17
- JZW on 2 cars, 04 ARC stg 4, & no problems., Norm95, Fri, 3 Aug 2012 12:57:20
- Re: Reliability w/ JZW, Nordic, BSR etc?, Simon S, Fri, 3 Aug 2012 08:55:34
- No issues on a JZW Stage 1 for me, Noel , Thu, 9 Aug 2012 13:11:07
- issues ?, dref, Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:55:21
- Re: Reliability w/ JZW, Nordic, BSR etc?, Per, Fri, 3 Aug 2012 10:32:59
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!