NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Saab Model 99 Bulletin Board|
Wow, those are great documents, I had not seen those! I do have a copy of the Bosch K-Jetronic technical book (yellow). I also have a copy of the Saab Parts and Service Training Manual for CIS Lambda which John Moss wrote, but I haven't yet succeeded in getting it scanned - it has a bunch of fold-out wiring diagrams that require some trickery to make a good digital copy. I'm gonna run right home and try the Warm-up Regulator rebuild; as I said, I've got one apart on my workbench right now.
posted by 198.208.15...
Posts in this Thread:
- K Jet parts, documents, thresholdmusic, Mon, 7 Nov 2011 06:29:23
- Re: K Jet parts, documents (another source), Gary Stottler , Tue, 8 Nov 2011 05:26:51
- Re: K Jet parts, documents (another source), thresholdmusic, Tue, 8 Nov 2011 12:40:21
- Rebuilding K-jet parts, Gary Stottler , Wed, 9 Nov 2011 05:31:31
- Re: Rebuilding K-jet parts, thresholdmusic, Wed, 9 Nov 2011 06:54:50
- Re: Rebuilding K-jet parts, David Smith, Sat, 17 Dec 2011 07:50:02
- Re: Rebuilding K-jet parts (need pressure gauge!), Gary Stottler , Wed, 9 Nov 2011 10:51:30
- Re: Rebuilding K-jet parts (great documents!), Gary Stottler , Wed, 9 Nov 2011 10:43:18 <-- Viewing This Message
- OK, got it...try this, thresholdmusic, Wed, 9 Nov 2011 08:30:46
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.