NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Saab Model 99 Bulletin Board|
I forgot to mention it in my previous post, but yes, you most definitely need a pressure gauge, it's the most basic tool for working on the K-Jetronic system. It looks like the Ferrari guy made one. I have a Saab one, but it is the same for all manufacturers,so check ebay for VW, Volvo, Mercedes, Porsche, etc - they must be out there!
posted by 198.208.15...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- K Jet parts, documents, thresholdmusic, Mon, 7 Nov 2011 06:29:23
- Re: K Jet parts, documents (another source), Gary Stottler , Tue, 8 Nov 2011 05:26:51
- Re: K Jet parts, documents (another source), thresholdmusic, Tue, 8 Nov 2011 12:40:21
- Rebuilding K-jet parts, Gary Stottler , Wed, 9 Nov 2011 05:31:31
- Re: Rebuilding K-jet parts, thresholdmusic, Wed, 9 Nov 2011 06:54:50
- Re: Rebuilding K-jet parts, David Smith, Sat, 17 Dec 2011 07:50:02
- Re: Rebuilding K-jet parts (need pressure gauge!), Gary Stottler , Wed, 9 Nov 2011 10:51:30
- Re: Rebuilding K-jet parts (great documents!), Gary Stottler , Wed, 9 Nov 2011 10:43:18
- OK, got it...try this, thresholdmusic, Wed, 9 Nov 2011 08:30:46
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.