Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
...people, especially smart ones, are going to go where they are the most satisfied. For some people, satisfied means the donuts, nice building and high prices. For some it's just low cost. For other's it's good work and a good value. For some it's some combination of the above.
The bottom line is, you're trying to tell people what they should want or what they should be satisfied with. However, this is not for you to decide! If people are unhappy with dealer service, your dealer or otherwise, that is their prerogative. It's your job to make them happy, or lose them as customers. I have a right to bring the SAAB which I OWN anywhere I like. If that kind of freedom upsets you, then you're in the wrong industry. Sorry, but that's the cold reality of it. Not everyone is cut out for that industry. For example, I know that car salesmen hate when customers just use them to shop. The salesman is just trying to make a living himself, but the customer also has a right to search for the best deal they can. People who can't deal with that should persue a different profession.
Personally, I have had less than favorable experiences with SAAB dealers (service-wise)..and I've tried about 5 in the area. I've settled in with my indy mechanic with 30 years experience. Reasonable prices, talented, and he gets to know the car - dealers (again, in my experiences) seem to have revolving doors of mostly novice mechanics.
posted by 69.112.162...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- You People, John Myers , Sat, 27 Mar 2010 20:05:00
- Re: You People, Dave Chicago, Tue, 1 Jun 2010 14:13:44
- I loved reading this - and the replies >, Bill Davies , Tue, 30 Mar 2010 06:51:23
- Dealership experience today, No Snaab , Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:28:39
- john i can never tell if you're joking to make you..., baggsly , Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:06:57
- Would the world be a better place for you if, Noel , Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:09:48
- Re: You People, dr fall, Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:17:12
- You put yourself in the cross-hairs, so..., nicknick , Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:08:37
- And what did you expect accomplish by this diatribe?, AudiGuy, Mon, 29 Mar 2010 06:10:09
- Re: And what did you expect accomplish by this diatribe?, John Myers , Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:23:53
- Re: And what did you expect accomplish by this diatribe?, John Myers , Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:07:13
- Really well said, AudiGuy!, Noel , Mon, 29 Mar 2010 06:27:24
- Sorry but you're not cut out for customer service..., Alex, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:12:48
- Re: There are not enough of you around, BobS, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:11:25
- Re: You People, nuotatore, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:34:03
- my experiences, Liam, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:00:44
- Fitting Several Types Here, Tim, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:17:48
- That was fun to read, Mike Johnson, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 10:01:23
- Re: You People, steve, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 08:42:35
- Re: You People, B Millar , Sun, 28 Mar 2010 08:17:31
- Re: You People, steve@boston, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 08:02:20
- Re: You People (still trying on this one, eh?), Noel , Sun, 28 Mar 2010 07:27:38
- wish I had access to a good dealer or indy, LesH , Sun, 28 Mar 2010 06:22:17
- dealing with dealers, OKSaabs , Sun, 28 Mar 2010 05:48:16
- Re: You People, James, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 03:40:08
- what do you mean "You people?", Kirk Lazarus, Sun, 28 Mar 2010 03:01:46
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!