the volt is a well designed car that costs too much and was introduced during the worst economic downtown since the great depression. the right's lame attempt to associate its troubles with the left's federal subsidies is meaningless and hypocritical: the math they used has been widely debunked by both the left AND RIGHT, and both the elder and younger Bush provided similar subsidies during their tenures.
the 1300 gm employees being laid off for 5 weeks? they lose. what do volt bashers win? they win nothing.
posted by 176.9.5...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Volt bashers win!, John Myers , Fri, 2 Mar 2012 13:58:41
- The public does not yet want (many) electric cars, MI-Roger , Mon, 5 Mar 2012 03:31:21
- Maybe GM can sell their 7% stake in Peugeot-Citroen, MI-Roger , Sun, 4 Mar 2012 08:25:13
- I don't get your glee about this, Noel , Sat, 3 Mar 2012 15:06:20
- Why?, Cary, Sat, 3 Mar 2012 13:29:40
- Re: Volt bashers win!, DER, Fri, 2 Mar 2012 21:39:38
- Re: Volt bashers win!, k, Fri, 2 Mar 2012 16:53:36
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!