NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
OK, the Volt has battery issues. Those can be solved.
OK, the Volt is ridiculously priced. The market will tell GM what they are really worth. (sort of they way Saabs have been heavily discounted...)
So now they are cutting production and 1300 people are temporarily laid off. How is this good?
The concept of the Volt isn't bad. The execution is OK. For a lot of people it may be a really good way to get to work and do errands. And we'll see more cars like it before long, as well as a lot more hybrids like the Prius, and 40+ mpg conventional cars both gas and diesel.
The world is changing. We all have to get used to it.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Volt bashers win!, John Myers , Fri, 2 Mar 2012 13:58:41
- The public does not yet want (many) electric cars, MI-Roger , Mon, 5 Mar 2012 03:31:21
- Maybe GM can sell their 7% stake in Peugeot-Citroen, MI-Roger , Sun, 4 Mar 2012 08:25:13
- I don't get your glee about this, Noel , Sat, 3 Mar 2012 15:06:20
- Why?, Cary, Sat, 3 Mar 2012 13:29:40
- Re: Volt bashers win!, DER, Fri, 2 Mar 2012 21:39:38
- Re: Volt bashers win!, k, Fri, 2 Mar 2012 16:53:36
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.