I like the car, would like to have one. It is a fantastic $25K car.
One wonders if GM could make a profit on VOLTs if they could reach an economy of scale with larger numbers at a lower price? Sell at a more reasonable price until the numbers drive the price down. Yep. Sure.
How long before there is an Asian version at one half the price?
posted by 69.205.13...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Volt bashers win!, John Myers , Fri, 2 Mar 2012 13:58:41
- The public does not yet want (many) electric cars, MI-Roger , Mon, 5 Mar 2012 03:31:21
- Maybe GM can sell their 7% stake in Peugeot-Citroen, MI-Roger , Sun, 4 Mar 2012 08:25:13
- I don't get your glee about this, Noel , Sat, 3 Mar 2012 15:06:20
- Why?, Cary, Sat, 3 Mar 2012 13:29:40
- Re: Volt bashers win!, DER, Fri, 2 Mar 2012 21:39:38
- Re: Volt bashers win!, k, Fri, 2 Mar 2012 16:53:36
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!