I picked up a black RRFPR and aid (like Jeff Cullen did a year or so back) but this AID appears to be one of those early ones, without a stop. Do you have any suggestions as to what I should use as a stop? Thanks!
posted by 24.166.6...
Posts in this Thread:
- Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, Ian Scott, Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:42:24 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, 900 Aero , Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:23:13
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, Ian Scott, Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:07:03
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, 900 Aero , Thu, 13 Oct 2011 19:56:05
- Re: Red #431 injectors, Roger D , Fri, 14 Oct 2011 18:56:41
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, Ian Scott, Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:27:04
- Hi Ian!, Jeff Cullen, Sat, 15 Oct 2011 23:11:26
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, lms, Fri, 14 Oct 2011 04:35:16
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!