I'm certainly noticing the increase in drivabilty! Before, I almost never used the turbo. Now, there isn't such a bold transition and I find myself boosting a bit more (maybe this is a bad thing hahaha)
I'm running it at 18degrees static timing on 89 octane. Funny that you mentioned "stump puller" A few years ago, I had a rust bucket '91 900S that I pulled bushes out of the ground with.
posted by 216.46.76...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, Ian Scott, Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:42:24
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, 900 Aero , Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:23:13
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, Ian Scott, Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:07:03
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, 900 Aero , Thu, 13 Oct 2011 19:56:05
- Re: Red #431 injectors, Roger D , Fri, 14 Oct 2011 18:56:41
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, Ian Scott, Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:27:04
- Hi Ian!, Jeff Cullen, Sat, 15 Oct 2011 23:11:26
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, lms, Fri, 14 Oct 2011 04:35:16
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!