NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|Performance Bulletin Board|
Just what exactly is the AID you are discussing? I gather it is some ignition advance / retard mechanism. I have not heard of this unit. I have a mildly modified 92 900 T with an SPG APC box and a 3.0 bar regulator using 93 octane fuel. always looking for a little more "cheap" HP. I was also considering buying 30lb injectors over the stock 21 lbs. They seem to be the first power limiting piece to the puzzle.
Sorry if I seem dense, but I'm probably a little older than most of you guys (64+). Thanks .
posted by 208.101.135...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, Ian Scott, Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:42:24
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, 900 Aero , Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:23:13
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, Ian Scott, Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:07:03
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, 900 Aero , Thu, 13 Oct 2011 19:56:05
- Re: Red #431 injectors, Roger D , Fri, 14 Oct 2011 18:56:41
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, Ian Scott, Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:27:04
- Hi Ian!, Jeff Cullen, Sat, 15 Oct 2011 23:11:26
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, lms, Fri, 14 Oct 2011 04:35:16
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.