Thanks for the detailed write-up! You mentioned your improved A.I.D's, having a stronger spring and being easily adjustable. Is that as compared to this one or a stock capsule? (Wondering if this one has the spring-to-have) I'm currently using a stock AID with the stop bent, so at least I'm familiar with the process.
One more question, about the RRFPR (same black color, braided lines and b/w check valve are present)-
Here's my scenario, in my 88 900 Turbo, I'm using a 3 bar fpr with stock injectors and am happily getting about 31-32mpg highway (I do 95% highway travel) I have a set of red top T5 injectors on hand, which seem like they would better atomize fuel (assumption, looking at the holes in the tip) I know the ideal solution for T5 injectors is to go with fuel re-map, but is there a feasible combination of this RRFPR/stock injectors or red tops injectors to run a little bit leaner when cruising? But of course, let it guzzle fuel when I floor it? (once in a blue moon...)
Now, I think my current fuel economy is a-ok. But I did just come back from the UK, having rented a new diesel Seat Leon that got us 64mpg on average, so I've kind of got this 'more MPG' itch at the moment. : )
posted by 24.166.6...
Posts in this Thread:
- Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, Ian Scott, Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:42:24
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, 900 Aero , Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:23:13
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, Ian Scott, Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:07:03 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, 900 Aero , Thu, 13 Oct 2011 19:56:05
- Re: Red #431 injectors, Roger D , Fri, 14 Oct 2011 18:56:41
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, Ian Scott, Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:27:04
- Hi Ian!, Jeff Cullen, Sat, 15 Oct 2011 23:11:26
- Re: Paging 900 Aero- Group9 AID, lms, Fri, 14 Oct 2011 04:35:16
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!