Got a ticket reduced a seat belt the very first day in my new 9-2x on the Taconic...
I've got a V1 and it has twice save me in the span of a month on that road....it does a good job of looking around the corners and crests to tell me where smokey's hanging...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Rafe, you might find this interesting, TheKillerPenguin, Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:37:30
- NYSP way overstaffed in rural areas, JohnK, Mon, 25 Apr 2005 07:03:12
- Thanks bro, Rafe , Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:45:22
- Where do you live?, PGAero , Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:52:41
- The need for speed..., Noel , Mon, 25 Apr 2005 06:41:17
- hey, wait a second.., Railhead , Mon, 25 Apr 2005 04:14:36
- The Long Island Expressway, ChuckD , Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:21:53
- I agree with you, TheKillerPenguin, Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:51:16
- by the way, TheKillerPenguin, Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:10:40
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!