NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Good comment about C900 owners. (or others) I have one, but upgraded to a 9-5, and kept the 93 900. Eventually, I'd like to get a 9-3SS Vert, but will wait until the 9-5 is paid off. Loyalty is valuable, if the product remains worthy. The Volvo C30 looks interesting, and tempting. Where is the 9-2?
93 900 139K
02 9-5 81K (her's)
91 900 234K (daughter's)
74 99 RIP
67 96 RIP
99 Buick 65K
01 Toyota 4X4 68K
posted by 216.93.199...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Talking with Steve Shannon, Saab President (long), Noel , Mon, 22 Oct 2007 06:04:42
- Re: Talking with Steve Shannon, Saab President (long), mikes1929, Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:47:35
- Ditto!, UpstateNY Bill , Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:39:11
- The hatch..., Craig, Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:06:20
- It doesn't have to be junk or a couch., ursaw, Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:49:52
- I don't disagree, but..., UpstateNY Bill , Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:22:49
- go to ikea and look at all the suv's in the loading..., baggsly , Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:45:54
- Nice that you discussed many concerns..., Chaz, Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:30:11
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.