NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
i think hatch's would still be very popular, especially given the better fuel economy as well as the cargo room. most suv's while ostensibly built for hauling have very little room to do that. pick-up trucks have also been getting smaller beds so they're not as useful as they once were as they become more car-like.
it would still be a good multipurpose vehicle for carting people and stuff around as well as not having the tail to lift stuff over. gotta think of the baby boomers and their potential aching backs!
posted by 161.213.72...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Talking with Steve Shannon, Saab President (long), Noel , Mon, 22 Oct 2007 06:04:42
- Re: Talking with Steve Shannon, Saab President (long), mikes1929, Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:47:35
- Ditto!, UpstateNY Bill , Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:39:11
- The hatch..., Craig, Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:06:20
- It doesn't have to be junk or a couch., ursaw, Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:49:52
- I don't disagree, but..., UpstateNY Bill , Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:22:49
- go to ikea and look at all the suv's in the loading..., baggsly , Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:45:54
- Nice that you discussed many concerns..., Chaz, Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:30:11
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.