at least you still have a saab dealer in Calgary (for now)... ours closed last summer...
I would say those prices are comparable to the last bankruptcy, and also comparable to the normal $10k discounting we saw in years prior to that... maybe a little better... but those cars had warranties... but "no reasonable offer refused"... well, I'd look up a few prices from the USA for reference and haggle them down. lots of inventory!
As MI-Roger pointed out, if you're looking stateside, Les knows all the ins + outs of importing to Canada. There are additional taxes/duty involved. Haggling them down may be more cost (and time) effective. The delta is not huge.
posted by 216.59.247...
Posts in this Thread:
- are these deals on new saabs good?, pete , Thu, 9 Feb 2012 18:27:21
- They put 9-5 SportCombi in the ad. How nice!, dmz789qqq, Fri, 10 Feb 2012 06:45:41
- Re: are these deals on new saabs good?, James, Fri, 10 Feb 2012 06:15:10 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: are these deals on new saabs good?, TML, Thu, 9 Feb 2012 21:36:36
- Re: are these deals on new saabs good?, EGD , Thu, 9 Feb 2012 19:37:28
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!