NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Am i missing something? I cannot find a way to stop folks with zero feedback (and nothing to lose) from bidding on my items! I feel like it used to be easier, but the options for limiting bidders are things like "no-one with less than -1", or "anyone who has had 2 unpaid item strikes in the last month". Listing the wifes macbook for the second time,and the (current) winning bidder has just opened their account 2 days ago, obviously zero feedback... Last 'winner' had feedback of 1, never paid. Obviously i didn't ship it, but that's not the point. Auctions can be good or bad, and the last one was good-got a great price, but had to relist-no way of knowing how it will turn out this time. I have sold alot of stuff on the 'bay before (couple of years ago, was a silver seller!). Pretty frustrating having to wait for the week and a half (basically 2 weeks when all is done) before being able to relist.
Hopefully someone will post with a solution to this problem...TIA
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Ebay selling Q-how to stop deadbeat bidders?, nicknick , Fri, 25 May 2012 20:29:57
- and then there's PayPal..., thatbobguy, Sat, 26 May 2012 19:10:55
- I love PayPal!, Scott Paterson , Sat, 26 May 2012 22:31:48
- Re: I despise PayPal!, thatbobguy, Sun, 27 May 2012 19:12:09
- I hate PayPal (long rant), JerseySaab , Sun, 27 May 2012 05:16:36
- PayPal Support, Scott Paterson , Mon, 28 May 2012 09:11:41
- And this is why you hate it ????, dmz789qqq, Sun, 27 May 2012 10:40:21
- Right On!, Scott Paterson , Mon, 28 May 2012 09:17:35
- Used it since 90's when they gave you $5 referral., Norm95, Sun, 27 May 2012 13:11:14
- correct me if I'm wrong, but..., Snowmobile , Sun, 27 May 2012 12:17:39
- You bet!, JerseySaab , Sun, 27 May 2012 12:01:06
- Identical problem, identical opinion, MI-Roger , Sun, 27 May 2012 09:36:21
- I had 0 feedback 7 years ago, Siegfried, Sat, 26 May 2012 13:57:49
- I avoid the Bay, better luck with other forums, <I-Roger, Sat, 26 May 2012 07:09:39
- me too., Snowmobile , Sat, 26 May 2012 07:31:32
- Have you considered Saabnet Classifieds?, Used to be Chaz, Sat, 26 May 2012 06:30:25
- Re: Ebay selling Q-how to stop deadbeat bidders?, Larry Byer, Sat, 26 May 2012 05:55:42
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.