Just because they are too agressive in preventing fraud?
You were not paying them a cent (since you were using a credit card - in which case PayPal just passes the comission to the credit card company) and yet were expecting great service and, let me guess, protection against fraud?
The only legitimate gripes about PayPal could be large fees (which are the same as credit card fees) and overprotection of buyers at expense of sellers. As a buyer you should no reason to complain.
You had an option of using your bank account and chose not to use it - so it is your problem. What was the point of closing the account in the first place - why not just remove the credit card info?
I actually always use my bank account with PayPal - I prefer the fees to go to PayPal rather than to credit card companies. Don't even get me started why I do not like credit cards.
posted by 173.48.31...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Ebay selling Q-how to stop deadbeat bidders?, nicknick , Fri, 25 May 2012 20:29:57
- and then there's PayPal..., thatbobguy , Sat, 26 May 2012 19:10:55
- I love PayPal!, Scott Paterson , Sat, 26 May 2012 22:31:48
- Re: I despise PayPal!, thatbobguy , Sun, 27 May 2012 19:12:09
- I hate PayPal (long rant), JerseySaab , Sun, 27 May 2012 05:16:36
- PayPal Support, Scott Paterson , Mon, 28 May 2012 09:11:41
- And this is why you hate it ????, dmz789qqq, Sun, 27 May 2012 10:40:21
- Right On!, Scott Paterson , Mon, 28 May 2012 09:17:35
- Used it since 90's when they gave you $5 referral., Norm95, Sun, 27 May 2012 13:11:14
- correct me if I'm wrong, but..., Snowmobile , Sun, 27 May 2012 12:17:39
- You bet!, JerseySaab , Sun, 27 May 2012 12:01:06
- Identical problem, identical opinion, MI-Roger , Sun, 27 May 2012 09:36:21
- I had 0 feedback 7 years ago, Siegfried, Sat, 26 May 2012 13:57:49
- I avoid the Bay, better luck with other forums, <I-Roger, Sat, 26 May 2012 07:09:39
- me too., Snowmobile , Sat, 26 May 2012 07:31:32
- Have you considered Saabnet Classifieds?, Used to be Chaz, Sat, 26 May 2012 06:30:25
- Re: Ebay selling Q-how to stop deadbeat bidders?, Larry Byer, Sat, 26 May 2012 05:55:42
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!