NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I pay all my bills with money orders - have been doing so for over 15 years. Only had one incident in all that time - cable company saw the $126.35 money order as $12.63. Was a hassle, but it only happened once in about 1500 transactions over 15 years. Gives me peace of mind of not having to balance a checkbook. 60 cents for a money order and the cost of a postage stamp.
Online buys are different. I always use paypal and pay with a credit card whenever possible. Buyer protection from the credit card company as well as paypal. Never had one incident in about a dozen years.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Ebay selling Q-how to stop deadbeat bidders?, nicknick , Fri, 25 May 2012 20:29:57
- and then there's PayPal..., thatbobguy, Sat, 26 May 2012 19:10:55
- I love PayPal!, Scott Paterson , Sat, 26 May 2012 22:31:48
- Re: I despise PayPal!, thatbobguy, Sun, 27 May 2012 19:12:09
- I hate PayPal (long rant), JerseySaab , Sun, 27 May 2012 05:16:36
- PayPal Support, Scott Paterson , Mon, 28 May 2012 09:11:41
- And this is why you hate it ????, dmz789qqq, Sun, 27 May 2012 10:40:21
- Right On!, Scott Paterson , Mon, 28 May 2012 09:17:35
- Used it since 90's when they gave you $5 referral., Norm95, Sun, 27 May 2012 13:11:14
- correct me if I'm wrong, but..., Snowmobile , Sun, 27 May 2012 12:17:39
- You bet!, JerseySaab , Sun, 27 May 2012 12:01:06
- Identical problem, identical opinion, MI-Roger , Sun, 27 May 2012 09:36:21
- I had 0 feedback 7 years ago, Siegfried, Sat, 26 May 2012 13:57:49
- I avoid the Bay, better luck with other forums, <I-Roger, Sat, 26 May 2012 07:09:39
- me too., Snowmobile , Sat, 26 May 2012 07:31:32
- Have you considered Saabnet Classifieds?, Used to be Chaz, Sat, 26 May 2012 06:30:25
- Re: Ebay selling Q-how to stop deadbeat bidders?, Larry Byer, Sat, 26 May 2012 05:55:42
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.