first of all, thanks for contacting eEuro regarding reported service quality gone down. But I have to say that I do not believe that cited response was done by Dean. Or he has really changed since it isn't that very Dean I used to deal with up to 2009 (I had to give up eEuro after the only shipping carrier available for eEuro customers from Mordor - Fedex - inflated their shipping rates).
Why? There's nothing addressed to the issues mentioned on this BB.
posted by 87.228.10...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- eEuroparts - Letter From Dean Bergeron, Scott Paterson , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:50:26
- Much better!, Ed_F , Fri, 15 Jun 2012 23:05:02
- Re: eEuroparts - Letter From Dean Bergeron, TML, Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:54:21
- may have been said in frustration...., slim, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:33:14
- eEuroparts has had many issues they couldn't control, MI-Roger , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:07:58
- I don't understand this, Mike Johnson, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:48:01
- I don't buy it. I'd really like, but I do not., Siegfried, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:42:12
- nothing but good report with them.., pushrodsaab, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:18:55
- I for one..., Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:28:43
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!