NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Well I decided to give them another shot and I can say I'm very pleased. Tracking numbers are back!!! The parts came in three days (Texas). One of the parts was defective, but they sent a new one out the same day. All in all, a pleasant experience.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- eEuroparts - Letter From Dean Bergeron, Scott Paterson , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:50:26
- Much better!, Ed_F , Fri, 15 Jun 2012 23:05:02
- Re: eEuroparts - Letter From Dean Bergeron, TML, Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:54:21
- may have been said in frustration...., slim, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:33:14
- eEuroparts has had many issues they couldn't control, MI-Roger , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:07:58
- I don't understand this, Mike Johnson, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:48:01
- I don't buy it. I'd really like, but I do not., Siegfried, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:42:12
- nothing but good report with them.., pushrodsaab, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:18:55
- I for one..., Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:28:43
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.