NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
I think he has probably addressed some of the items people were concerned about: minimum free shipping level, ship notifications, stock availability.
I wrote him directly when the bad experiences started showing up + I received a detailed message within an hour. The only thing different I noticed was the address change in his .sig (compared september of last year)... I think that in addition to the strain they have felt from Saab's turmoil the past couple years, though he has not said so directly, I suspect they are probably experiencing significant growing pains associated with moving to a newer bigger warehouse, hiring (and training) new staff, and completely overhauling the website. Probably most of this happened in the last few months... I hope these are just growing pains, and I get the feeling that they will work through it... they have generally been very good at listening, or at least that has been my perception... I'm pretty reliant on them as a source because they are good at shipping to Canada + most others are not.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- eEuroparts - Letter From Dean Bergeron, Scott Paterson , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:50:26
- Much better!, Ed_F , Fri, 15 Jun 2012 23:05:02
- Re: eEuroparts - Letter From Dean Bergeron, TML, Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:54:21
- may have been said in frustration...., slim, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:33:14
- eEuroparts has had many issues they couldn't control, MI-Roger , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:07:58
- I don't understand this, Mike Johnson, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:48:01
- I don't buy it. I'd really like, but I do not., Siegfried, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:42:12
- nothing but good report with them.., pushrodsaab, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:18:55
- I for one..., Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:28:43
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.