NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
It's confirmed now=> the culprit in the intermittent FP fault was just the wiring fault that I found when I opened things up.
In the process of all this I've made a ring removal tool, encapsulated the offending connections with some great/flexible adhesive, and since I'm quite certain I want to keep this car as long as possible=> took my very sharp handsaw to the trunk floorboard and made an access hatch to provide easy entry for the next FP repair !
Add to that the spare FP on hand and the left-over expired FP which I may put a replacement pump into, and life is good once again, for the moment.
Best Wishes to All - and Thanks for Your Helpfulness !!!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- crazy-making intermittent fault ?! Woof !!!, vtsnaab , Tue, 10 Apr 2012 13:21:01
- Running fine & ready for next time too !, vtsnaab , Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:16:17
- Follow up=> nope, nope and nope. Sheesh., vtsnaab , Wed, 18 Apr 2012 10:44:03
- Re: crazy-making intermittent fault ?! Woof !!!, T. Christopher, Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:13:25
- Re: crazy-making intermittent fault ?! Woof !!!, turbosaab , Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:18:25
- Re: crazy-making intermittent fault no start, BobS, Tue, 10 Apr 2012 13:40:08
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.