NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The basic Miele if you can find it on sale is comparable in price to Bosch and the build quality is better than just about anything. Made in Germany still and you can get parts for 20+ year old Mieles, but generally only through the company itself and they may not be cheap. Bosch are good but you now need to pay more with Bosch to get a full stainless tub. Also, some of the new Maytags (I guess there are multiple Whirlpool "brands" that are fundamentally the same) are worth a look if your budget is a little lower than Miele. A Maytag priced similarly to the bottom end Bosch is in some ways built a little better and parts are generally readily available for the domestic manufacturers. That said I have not had trouble getting Bosch parts for our washer/dryer either. Kenmore products are rebranded from some other manufacturer, so it's hard to say what your old dishwasher actually was, but the new ones are probably more energy efficient.
Posts in this Thread:
- Dishwasher died. Any recommendations?, TG, Sun, 5 Nov 2017 12:37:14
- "more than a fridge, it's the family hub", cheaptech , Sun, 12 Nov 2017 05:38:52
- Re: Dishwasher died. Any recommendations?, John Q. Smith, Sun, 12 Nov 2017 02:14:21
- is the pump dead? That's an easy fix., Notnoel , Thu, 9 Nov 2017 11:15:18
- Re: Hey, Tom g , Wed, 8 Nov 2017 14:58:52
- Re: Dishwasher died. Any recommendations?, Tom g , Mon, 6 Nov 2017 20:32:501
- Re: Dishwasher died. Any recommendations?, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 6 Nov 2017 10:31:54
- Re: Dishwasher died. Any recommendations?, Dennis_MA , Mon, 6 Nov 2017 09:26:52
- Bosch +1, DnstrDan , Mon, 6 Nov 2017 06:15:46
- Bosch... but..., ELaw , Mon, 6 Nov 2017 05:13:19
- Re: Dishwasher died. Any recommendations?, Snowmobile , Sun, 5 Nov 2017 18:52:22 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Dishwasher died. Any recommendations? i like bosch !, neil dale , Sun, 5 Nov 2017 15:15:42
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.